A divorce judgment will include items agreed upon through mediation or court orders. Factors such as child custody, child support, visitation and spousal support are all described in detail. When one party cannot comply or willfully ignores an aspect of this order, action must be taken. Do not hesitate to contact our firm to discuss your situation.Child Support Enforcement AttorneyIf you need a Columbus enforcement attorney for the enforcement of orders, contact Paul Panico, Attorney at Law, for a free consultation. Struggling to turn a new leaf and begin a new life after divorce can be challenging. This challenge becomes even more frustrating when your “ex” is not honoring the divorce judgment.

Child Support Enforcement Attorney

Orders of a court are relatively routine, and if somebody fails to follow them there are a number of actions a party can take. The most common method is to file a motion for contempt against the offending party. That process includes the filing of a motion and the creation of some type of penalty such as jail time, attorney fees and court costs. Obviously, it is preferable if the orders are followed to the letter. If need be, however, you will have to get the court’s involvement. We can guide you through this process.

It is important to remember that taking action into your own hands is discouraged. If you are not receiving the child support you should, do not deny the visitation rights that are also in the court order. Contact a child support enforcement attorney as soon as possible and we will fight on your behalf through the court system to ensure you receive the money you are owed.